Thursday 29 August 2024

Inspirations for the Corporation


At the end of 2010, I discovered an extraordinary sketch with Toma Caragiu. Back then, I could not imagine gathering that much experience with grovellers that could result in me writing a book. But anyway, at that particular moment, I laughed bitterly and felt avenged hearing about the character Garneata, just like probably many readers feel like when they read my book ‘Corporation. Typologies and survival guide’.

All has been already talked about, as they say. And while listening to it again today, I put down some excerpts from Toma’s sketch called A Convinced Alpinist:


Oh, it seems there are risks when you are tree, too... some may come and dig you into a hole.. well, they do that whether you are or not a tree, as well.

Again, participate in meetings were actually nothing is set and we are forced to waste time in vain!

As if the manager does not know he is a groveller. The manager knows, but still he lets him get away with it. Unfortunately, they are still getting away with it!

The manager invited me to exchange opinions about the groveller. After the exchange was made, I was almost changed into an unemployed person position.

He knew exactly what to do and say to make sure he would get the best payment.


No comments:

Post a Comment