Wednesday 25 September 2024

Interview about my book ‘Corporation. Typologies and Survival Guide’

This spring, my new book, Corporation. Typologies and Survival Guide, started the change movement.

Since I received a lot of questions about the book, I asked Derrick if we could film an interview and talk about them. Due to the typologies presented in my new book, people might get the wrong idea, that I think all colleagues, managers, and all environments are toxic. How better to prove otherwise than by having a former colleague interview me?

The interview is in English, but it has Romanian subtitles (when watched on YouTube).

Derrick and I talked about why it is important to talk about the typologies that drain us in the workplace, why we need the change and how we can initiate it so that we can work in a positive work environment, and what were my inspirations when writing it.

I hope you’ll enjoy this interview and do share your thoughts about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment