Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Silver Foxes


I’ve always believed that mothers have a special intuition—the ability to see beyond words and behaviors and understand exactly what’s going on. So, I always called my mom a fox. No matter how well I tried to come up with explanations, she already knew. What’s more, I knew she knew, but I didn’t have the courage to come clean with the truth. Maybe my little trick sharpened her senses—who knows?!

But for a while now, I’ve realized that Dad has these abilities too. It’s just that I hadn’t paid attention to him, convinced as I was that only Mom could be a fox. But looking back on some things, I realize that Dad knew long before I did. This leads me to believe that Dad is a fox too—but a silver one.

And you don’t have to take my word for it. Take a moment and look around at your loved ones. Be careful, though—foxes are very discreet, and you might not see them unless you look back to catch a glimpse of their footsteps. It’s still something, I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment