Thursday 31 December 2020

Books I read in 2020. And I dearly recommend them.

2020 was not an easy year. But we coped, arming ourselves with beautiful things. Books always bring me joy and I love to discover new authors or new styles in authors I am already familiar with.

If you are in search of good books to read, please find below my list.

Should you be curious to read my books, you can find some of them here, here, and here.

The list of good books I read in 2020 is as follows:

10 minutes 38 seconds in This Strange World - Elif Shafak

Into the Water - Paula Hawkins

The Golden Notebook - Doris Lessing

A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian - Marina Lewycka

Bottled Goods - Sophie van Llewyn 

Anxious People - Fredrik Backman

The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath

The Portable Veblen - Elizabeth McKenzie

Every Thing is Fucked - Mark Manson

A Year in Provence - Peter Mayle

An Oath for Senselessness - Ana Barton

Tehomir - Horatiu Malaele

World Cup Wishes - Eshkol Nevo

The Palace of Dreams - Ismail Kadare

Blowing the Bloody Doors Off and Other Lessons in Life - Michael Caine

The Ten-Year Nap - Meg Wolitzer

Parents - Diana Badica

The Temptation to be Happy - Lorenzo Marone

God Help the Child - Toni Morrison

The Adults: A Novel - Caroline Hulse

Mila 23 - Dan Ivan

A Hard to Please Girl's journal - Jeni Acterian

The Girl that played God - Dan Lungu

How to Stay Sane in an Age of Division - Elif Shafak

The Woman in the Window - A. J. Finn


And you? What's you list of good books to read in 2020?

No comments:

Post a Comment