Friday 2 December 2022

Memories


They say that memories are the refuge when one feels restless or alone. I often happen to be found by memories then the other way around. Like this post I found recently. It’s a lovely thing to be reminded of something you remembered seven years ago. How lucky I am with this blog!

On my nightstand, I have a book written by Vlad Musatescu, to protect me from sleeplessness or evil thoughts. And as I was opening it the other night, I remembered that some years back, more than seven years for sure, I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine and I happened to tell her how lovely are Vlad’s books. Being the passionate speaker that I am when I truly believe in something, I went straight to directly convince her. So the conversation on the phoned turned into something different; my friend spoke no more and listened while I was reading excerpts from one of Vlad’s books.

 

It sometimes seems to me that the only clothes we need are memories. So cover yourself nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment