Friday 10 February 2023

Fitness


It seems now clear to me that I haven’t got the faintest idea about nutrition or going to the gym. And I realized this recently, when one night I was changing in the locker room and I witnessed how one should actually prepare for physical activity. The image is glued to my retina and I feel that in order to be able to see something else, I must share it with others. And they, in return, will find out about this incredible trick.

 

Before entering the gym, the following must be observed:

  • Put on equipment that makes it easy to move about
  • Put on shoes that fit correctly and provide good support
  • Wear your hair up, in case of long hair
  • Preferably, put on antiperspirant
  • Take a bottle of water
  • Take a towel to dab one’s face, neck, etc.
  • And before entering the gym class, to remind yourself that it does not matter what type of sports leggings you wear or if you have on the coolest sports bra because you came there to move and not to receive the best-dressed prize.

 

And that’s it. You would have thought the same, right?

Well, no.

Something is still missing. And this I know from seeing it being done by a lady.

Right before leaving the locker room, you must open a bag of chips. Take as much as you can with your fist, open your mouth wide and put the chips there. And this is not what surprised me. It was the way the chips were thrust, at the root of the tongue. It made me scared that I could also be drawn into this magnetic field.

 

But I survived, and I am here to tell the story of this secret. If something else turns up, I will let you know.

And now, come on, everybody, let’s warm up!

No comments:

Post a Comment