Friday 7 February 2020

'Cusătoresele' (The Sewing Club). Two years since the book launch.


The book launch was a success. It was so nice that I wish I wasn't so nervous and that I could remember everything that was said, and especially everthing that made us laugh. Because there was laughter. A lot. And so because three wonderful ladies spoke at the event, artfully knowing how to combine text and life analysis.

Why should you read 'The Sewing Club'?
Well, I think you cannot be convinced only with the fact that it is well written, it has a special structure and you will not get the feeling that you are wasting your time reading it. 
Or that it presents new, but old subjects (things that everybody talks about, but only around the corners). And that Dan's discoveries will amuse you.

To be frank, I don't think I can be objective when it comes to this novel. But I must state the following and I am pretty sure that this might convince you into reading the novel 'The Sewing Club' - this is a novel that has been waiting for a while now to be written. And it has. 
By all means, please read it. You will agree with me afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment