Tuesday 5 July 2022

Things I do not want to do


I started rewatching AfterLife (2019), a show that impressed me dearly and which I cannot stop but recommend to people that haven’t seen it.

And in the first episode, there is a moment where Tony says he’s tired of doing things he does not want to do. And it got me thinking, aren’t we all?!

A quick breath and I realized that there is a whole list of things I am tired of doing (whether I am or not an active participant):

1. Watching incompetents get away without being held accountable

2. Watching the above people laughing in my face for not being held accountable

3. Witnessing cruelty, stupidity, and shallowness

4. Being held accountable for what I did not do, when I did do it

5. Being subjected to double standard

6. Repeating myself, over and over

7. Not being taken seriously

8. Wasting my time

9. Being held accountable for being proactive and suggesting changes

10. Being subjective to others’ aggressive behavior


And you, what are you tired of doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment