Wednesday 12 May 2021

Doubts


Are you also under the impression that the only certainties we have are actually doubts?!

Doubts that seem to mean more than anything else and appear to hover more over our heads than other ideas.

I overheard someone saying: ‘I make efforts and I take chances, but what if somebody is better than me?!’

 

There will always be somebody better prepared, skittish and knowing what to say at the exact moment. But that should not stop us. 

Actually, I propose a shift in our thinking. What if we already made peace with the thought that our fear will come true? Then we could actually get moving on the thing to be done and not ponder upon what ifs. No hanging about. Just like a bandage that one removes quickly so that it would hurt less.

No comments:

Post a Comment