Tuesday 25 May 2021

The latest in beauty standards


I recently had some blood tests run. One morning, I went to the lab and I observed to the letter the indications about not eating or drinking something (which is really hard for me to do, because usually I drink a lot of water).

Arrived at the lab, I gave the doctor’s note to the receptionist and then waited for my turn.

A nurse came and invited me into an office. I took the chance and kindly asked her to draw blood only from my right arm because I was still traumatized from the last time when they could not find the vein in my left one.

The nurse agreed quite cheerfully and then she showed the labels with my name to be put on the vials with my blood. She placed the tourniquet just above my elbow and just before starting she told me:

‘Well, I give it to you, that’s a beautiful vein!’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment