Sunday 19 December 2021

The exercise of gratefulness

My Christmas tree was trimmed already. It has squirrels and it is read.

Starting with yesterday, I have been receiving adornments for it. Adornments that have easily found their place in my Christmas tree. I have received them from dear friends, and I was reminded that this week I have not played the exercise of gratefulness.


Thus, today I am grateful for all of my friends.

For all the friends that, even if we do not keep in touch on a regular basis, I feel close to. For those that were once very close, but no longer are. For those that insist, regardless of the space we have among each other, to remain close (and sometimes to make such gestures like the ones that helped adorning the tree, as you see above).

Long live the friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment