Monday 17 July 2023

Puppy yoga


When I saw this poster, at the start of the year, I never imagined I could experiment with this type of session in Bucharest.

But puppy yoga exists in Bucharest too and I was very glad to have been offered the chance to go. I figured that I would not do to much yoga and that I would mostly concentrate on cuddling the puppies. But still, some yoga was done.

At the start of the class, the puppies were going from one mat to the other, stopping for those that seemed to have the most gentle caressing. The most points were won by a participant who put himself on his back and thus two puppies endulged in chewing his ears.

When a puppy would get close to my mat, I would stop and caress it, but then I thought it’s better to leave them wander about since it could be really tiredsome to stop for people to caress you.

And tiredsome must have been, for a puppy stopped at my mat, got into the donut position and didn’t move until we all started to leave. I was extracareful not to bother her (she was a girl named Luna - it means moon in Romanian), even though she did not seem bothered because she was snoring and nor was she disturbed when I kissed her a couple of times on her little head. At the end, when she opened her eyes (one blue and one green), I said my goodbyes with a big smile and grateful for the benefit this cuteness brought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment