Saturday 27 July 2024

The Greatest Surprise of the Year

Today I lived a moment similar to those at the Oscar’s. But without the glitters and gown. No pressure, I’ll be keeping the gown, who knows?!, I might need it soon.

I was watching Alexandra’s video and it knocked my socks off to hear my novel ‘The Sewing Club’ mentioned in the category The Greatest Surprise of the Year. If you want to watch the moment, you can find it starting with 4:51 from the video below.

The greatest joy of a writer is to be read. Thank you, Alexandra, for the joy you gave me by reading my novel, and the honor you made me by presenting and recommending my book to other interested readers!

And if you want to watch the video review Alexandra made to the novel, check this video below by starting with minute 3:31.


No comments:

Post a Comment