Thursday 27 August 2020

The Ideal

 


I have already written about it, and probably will continue to do so given the fact that I find inspiration in a lot of places. I am referring to the ideal, of course.

The other day, I was browsing through a page that also has interviews, among other interesting articles. All, I mean all titles of interviews contained (besides the name of the interviewed) a piece of advice meant to put one’s life in perspective, flip it like a pancake and put in the right order. Yeah, I know, nobody reads interviews anymore unless the title is attractive, but pieces of advice promoted as instructions seem truisms to me.

Frankly, I’d rather read the articles that contain numbers in them (when you’re fed up with constantly reading such titles, you have to burn the frustration demon) than those that contain advice that is suitable to any occasion (as Bridget Jones’ mother so elegantly put it – high five, fans!).

No comments:

Post a Comment