Friday 5 November 2021

Good Deeds

I feel particularly happy today. I am floating on musical clouds.

My folks brought me some old tapes from home and I spent the last few days listening to old albums and also my recordings. What a time that was! When I used to rewind tapes by using a pencil...

And even more, I discovered audio memories. My cousin and I recorded ourselves while singing. Of course I was the loudest, even from those early times my talent could be spotted.

And here I am again playing the game of gratefulness because without a good friend of mine, I could not have listened to these wonders. Long may he live! But especially, I am grateful for those people that, like me, still care for things that are outdated but functional.

And here, a song as a present from this tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment