Tuesday 7 July 2020

Do watch the movie 'Legacy', (2019)


To begin with, this is such a great movie! Well, you know I love to see what’s new in Romanian cinematography, but this one really impressed me. The script has such nice and interesting turns. In fact, this is what I loved about the movie, when you think you’ve got things figured out… Bam, it all changes!
‘Legacy’ is about the disappearance of Anton, a pianist. We follow Mihnea, the policeman, on his quest to finding out what happened to the artist. Mihnea is played by Teodor Corban, which I absolutely adore since seeing him play in ‘De azi inainte’ (2012).
The more conversations he has about Anton, the more Mihnea realizes that something bizarre must have happened to the man. And thus we explore the last places and see the last people Anton met with before disappearing. What also makes the story great is the brother-sister relationship, which I reckon you will find at the least puzzling.
I must add that I really loved the circular narrative of the movie, more so considering the beauty of the nature depicted. 
Do watch 'Legacy' (2019), you’ll thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment