Friday 3 July 2020

Passions

Only a few of you do not know that I have various hobbies. I like to write, read books, sing with an extraordinary voice, and also to draw and paint.


Once, somebody told me that I must not compare the results of my passions to the ones of great artists. And this because, at a certain moment in time, their work was also compared to those of great artists at those times and were not seen as good enough. But they kept going, they worked and cherished the results of their work. It does not even matter that some of them did not live to see their work appreciated by others. 


It seems to me that nowadays we set goals in an incorrect manner. Meaning that we tend to acknowledge talents that we might have only if they were previously validated by others.

I suggest a change. Let us acknowledge our talents by looking inside ourselves and enjoying the vibrations they give us.

And I do enjoy them. And since I am not selfish, I share this joy with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment